2023 & 2022 Shiba Inu Desktop Calendars [ Limited Quantity Set ]
Regular price $12.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2023 & 2022 Shiba Inu Desktop Calendars [ Limited Quantity Set ] Adorable Shiba Dog Puppy Pictures with Japanese Seasonal Backgrounds (Desktop Calendar 2023 with Free Desktop Calendar 2022)
US Holidays and Observances | English | Made in Japan
Desktop Calendar 2022 & 2023
- [ Limited Quantity Set ] Shiba Inu Desktop Calendars 2023 & 2022 | US Holidays and Observances | English | Made in Japan
- SHIBA INU is one of the oldest dog breeds from Japan and they are considered national treasures there. They are playful and loyal to their owner. Shiba inu, which was historically an excellent hunting dog in Japan, is characterized by its erect triangular ears, curly tail, and dark, fox-like eyes. The Shiba's personality is intelligent and independent although they are fiercely loyal to their owners.
- CUTE PUPPIES!: Shiba Inu Desktop Calendar 2023 and 2022 with Adorable Shiba Ken Puppy Pictures (Shiba Red, Shiba Black & Tan, and Cream Shiba).
- DESKTOP CALENDAR: Ideal for office desktops, kitchens, living rooms, kids rooms, pet shops, etc. Perfect gifts for shiba inu and Japanese dog lovers!
- SEASONAL BACKGROUND of JAPAN: Every month has a different seasonal background such as sakura, sunflowers, beach, a Japanese-style room with tatami mat, pumpkins, red leaves, Christmas, snow etc.
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Yoneo Morita began taking photos of pets when his son brought home an abandoned puppy. Morita is famous in Japan for his adorable photos of puppies, where he uses a technique called, HANADEKA ("big nose") which emphasizes the lovable noses. His photos are used in a variety of products that are sold in over 40 countries.
- SIZE: Calendar Size H 7.00 x W 4.88 inch | Picture Size H 3.93 x W 4.88 inch
- MADE in JAPAN
* Events can differ from dates shown due to regional or sectarian observances. Publishers shall not be liable or responsible for any reliance on the displayed events.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh